Buying Precious Metals – An Efficient & Experienced Service – How it works
Buying precious metals with J. Rotbart & Co. guarantees you the peace of mind that comes with proven experience.
Whether you’re purchasing gold, silver, platinum or palladium, our in-depth knowledge of the industry, combined with our trusted network of experts, associates, suppliers and vendors that we have built up over the years, ensure you a smooth, efficient and discreet service.
Here is how your purchase is handled from beginning to end:
- Open an account with J. Rotbart & Co.
- Place your order for gold, silver, platinum or palladium bullion coins, or bars, and set your designated ceiling price*.
- Pay for your order via wire transfer.
- Upon receiving your executed order form, J. Rotbart & Co. will lock in your purchase price, provided that the spot price is below your specified ceiling price.
- J. Rotbart & Co. will execute your order, assume responsibility for physical delivery and ship your purchase to your designated delivery location.
- If you choose to store with us, or with our referral partners, the vault operator will send you a storage receipt detailing the bullion under your account.
* Note: The actual price of your precious metals will be finalized when J. Rotbart & Co. fulfills your order.