Crypto vs Precious Metals
Precious metals are a long-term and short-term investment
Team J. Rotbart & Co. has been keeping busy, attending conferences and engagements internationally. The main purpose is to spread the idea that gold is versatile, for both long-term hold and short-term investment. In a fast-paced world, holding on to precious metals should still be part of one’s investment portfolio.
We would like to share with our readers our presentation (download here), and highlight a few key takeaways from both the material and the conferences we’ve attended:
- In all sectors of the economy, blockchain technology has been widely rolled-out and implemented
- Cybersecurity and compliance implementations are hot topics of concern in the blockchain space
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency visibility has increased substantially; people of diverse backgrounds and industries are all trying to participate in one way or another
- In a changing world, gold’s advantage as a tangible asset with no cybersecurity risk is unparalleled
- Precious Metals are a stable earner with low volatility
- Gold is a historical denomination for trade and currency and therefore is highly liquid
- Both precious metals and cryptos are at the moment, largely decentralised currencies
- Please watch Joshua’ take on gold vs. cryptos here.
If you would like to know more about how J. Rotbart & Co. can help you turn cryptocurrencies to precious metals, and how we may help with your precious metals needs, please do not hesitate to write us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!